Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to carlisle on sat..put my bike on the stand with all the others.....come back 20 min later and it's laying on the left side...after picking it up I noticed the right mirror sticking straight up,like someone walking buy hit it with their arm..asshole...luckly all it did was scuf the mirror and the bar end..I could'nt believe it...still sucked.[V]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
yup, it sucks...

people need to be more careful and have alittle respect for other peoples property...

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
I hate to hear that man but i'm glad the bike's not seriously damaged. :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
some people are just jealous...

·
Registered
545 Posts
farkin ass monkeys ..... I'm always peering through windows and around corners to make sure noones's getting too close

need a proximity alarm, hopefully that would deter asswipes like that

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I remember once reading from a car forum, that people would key up cars or steal the $4,000 stereos just because they were jealous or envious. I guess it's just the price to pay for the good stuff.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Glad to hear the bikes ok though! man if i ever caught someone tipping my bike i would kick their ass, especially if they kept on walking after, and didn`t pick it up, or look for the owner!!

[}:)]

·
Registered
56 Posts
people are stupid, my license plate was stolen off my bike when it was parked at school, I was the only one of about 5 bikes parked next to each other without a cover. but who steals a license plate, I had to report it stolen and had to pay $10 to get another plate and had to get my bike reinspected cause in Mass the sticker goes on the plate cause we're dumb, plus I failed my inspection when I went to get it cause of a little dry rot on the rear tire but I got a new Pirelli Sport Demon on there and its awesome and now I'm done with school so I don't have to worry about people screwing with my bike unless someone in my family decised to be an idiot.

·
Registered
178 Posts
LMAO! you're in school? Did they teach you what a period was?

j/k but it caught my eye.

Originally posted by TheDemonOfMine

people are stupid, my license plate was stolen off my bike when it was parked at school, I was the only one of about 5 bikes parked next to each other without a cover. but who steals a license plate, I had to report it stolen and had to pay $10 to get another plate and had to get my bike reinspected cause in Mass the sticker goes on the plate cause we're dumb, plus I failed my inspection when I went to get it cause of a little dry rot on the rear tire but I got a new Pirelli Sport Demon on there and its awesome and now I'm done with school so I don't have to worry about people screwing with my bike unless someone in my family decised to be an idiot.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Dude who did it is a real ASSCLOWN [:eek:)]!

Glad there's only minor damage to your baby.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.