Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in meeting up?
maybe a Hooters in Long Island or somewhere.

Or any where in Manhattan is fine too, (there's a hooters in the city I think) are there any bike friendly bars in nyc? or just a place where 2 wheelers congergate??

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
The couple of bars Iv'e seen are harley friendly bars. I know that on the weekends people meet up on bruckner blvd. in the Bronx. There was someone else that wanted to start a ZX6R club here in NYC but I don't know where that ended.
Anyway, I would be very very interested.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think Harley bars would be a good place to park sport bikes.....

anyone else got suggestions

·
Registered
653 Posts
not looking for club but def down to be there preferrably nyc manhattan and etc.

·
Registered
36 Posts
there's a Diner downtown manhattan...on Spring St, near Canal..where all types of bikes hangout..dozens of them...
the hangout usually starts when it gets warmer, like in April/May...mostly on Tues nights though.

I work nearby. I'll check from time to time.
just FYI

·
Registered
551 Posts
No doubt... we should orginize something were all the NY riders can meet up and we should do a huge group ride. I checked on this forum there are a lot oa new york riders

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Before I went down a couple of months ago I met some people on another forum called Sport Bikes of New Yorks City. They are mad cool and very good riders. They usually go on saturday and sunday rides outside the city and hit some twisties. Once I get my ride back I will definitely let you guys know about riding on a weekend with them.
Till then.....breathe in, breathe out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sounds like a plan, hopefully in a week or 2 some nice weather should be around and we can do a warm up ride. I will check on weather and we can go from there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
On 8th street in Manhattan in a nice night alot of bikers gather. Since I am in Manhattan if you all wanna go for a ride or cruise that strip let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.