Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to finally introduce myself after a year or so of lurking. I figured it's time to start participating in some discussions (the PM thing is another reason :D). I'm on here for several hours a day anyway. I love the irreverent nature of the forum. Most forums would have shut down a thread like "post a pic of your gf" a long time ago, but not KawiForums! It's nice to be able to come here and laugh and learn about motorcycles. I will be getting my 03 ZX6R in about a week now. I'm coming from my trusty GS500 so it will be a little bit of a jump. Anyway, this turned out to be longer than I had intended it to. I'll try my best not to become a post whore (I make no promises though).

-Josh

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome... Where is Dacula? I lived in Flowery Branch about an hour north of the ATL off of I85.
I was close to Gainsville if you know where that is. The roads out towards Athens are beautiful.

--Anthony

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to the posting side of things. Don't be afraid to become a post whore either...as long as you have something relevant to that thread, join in, cause you are right this forum has a different vibe more like we're just a group of friends hanging out. So join in on that fun and sound off with us. I did the same lurking for about 2 months under a different screen name, but now here I am whoreing it up.:D

---Anthoney

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site. Get out on Blood Mountain and post up some videos. Have fun and ride safe!!

--David

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the welcomes.
To AllBlack636: Dacula is pretty close to Flowery Branch. It's about 20 minutes away. And yes, some of the road are indeed beautiful around
here.

To dillits: I'm not sure my Blood Mountain videos would be very interesting. Mild lean angles and crappy editing would be about it!

To CagersSuck: that's a good way of describing the site!

-Josh

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dear Josh

Howdy, neighbor! I'm over here in Buford, approximately one mile from the Mall of Georgia.

Sadly, I don't have a bike, at least not yet. My wife won't let me have one, but I'm working on her!

Sincerely,
Jaddie

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shawman-The GS500 has been a great bike. To me it's the perfect learner. I'm still not sure if I want to sell it. Although I have a feeling once I get my zx6r I won't be riding it much!

Jaddie-How's it going? I live about 15 minutes from the Mall of GA, so we're very close. Keep working on your wife (damn that sounds a little dirty now that I think about it :)). If you ever convince her on the bike issue let me know. I'm always up for a ride!

Thanks for the welcomes and warm wishes guys. Take care

-Josh

·
Registered
97 Posts
The GS500 has been a great bike. To me it's the perfect learner. I'm still not sure if I want to sell it. Although I have a feeling once I get my zx6r I won't be riding it much!
May as well sell it and get some cash. I had both of my bikes for about a month, and the GS500 got dusty sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would be down for a get together. I won't have to ZX ready for about a month (low on funds) but I can bring the GS. Just let me know man. By the way, where is Suches?

-Josh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.