Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased a 92 zx7 that is missing the side fairings along with the front lower piece and could use a new front fairing as well.....i am tossing around the idea of just making it a naked bike, but i want to do it the right way, not just leave the front and tails without the sides......the bad side is i really love the direct air induction thru the tank and would like to keep it if at all possible. the other option is to buy new (different) fairings......any advice and or general suggestions?

·
Registered
12 Posts
i had my fairings off for a while while they were in paint and i could deffinatly tell a defference, alot of whistling and it was alot slower. get the fairings

·
Registered
224 Posts
im selling my stock fairings (has cracks in the middle of the fairing, but has all the mounting holes intact)(but it is missing some mounting holes that goes with the upper fairing)left and right fairing and the radiator guard. All for $50 and just pay for the shipping. I used those fairings for about 2 months when i bought the bike and had no problem with it. So if you dont mind cracks or can fix it just hit me up.....here is the pic of how it looked on my bike....

If you are interested and needs more pictures...ill be glad to get more for you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im interested in the fairings, can you please email me with a number so i can call you. I am local and can pick them up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.