Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is John. I'm from Winston-Salem. I'm putting together a ride for this Sunday. I have emailed a couple people about it. We plan on going to the BlueRidge. We usually go up#89 and #8 to Hanging Rock. We are just going to keep going this time. We usaully keep up a pretty good pace. It has some really good turns. From slow and tight to fast and swooping. I think we plan on leaving aroun 9:00 am. Let me know what you think. [email protected]

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey man, sounds good.... ya know what the weathers suppose to be doing? Like they know anyway... ha But yeah, sounds good... keep the post alive and let me know bout meetin' up later in the week.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now I'm thinking the best place would be at a Hardees, right off I 52, in Winston-Salem. I guess it would all depend on were everybody will be coming from.

www.weather.com has a ten forecast. It was clear till today, now it says 30% Scattered Showers. So that usaully means it is going to be nice. [8D]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As of right now I think there is 7 of us going. We plan on meeting at the Hardees right at the I52 Clemmonsville Rd exit. I plan on being there at 9:00 am and want to leave at 9:30. If anybody wants/needs directions email me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whats going on John my name is Lee Me and my friends ride every Sunday ans we thought we would get up with you. Are you going to ride all the way up 8 to the parkway? Have you ever ridden a road up there called 40 it is the best. Anyways we will be leaving from around Rural hall so We could meet you guys at Forsyth Motosports if thats ok. There will be three of us.

Lee

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've just met up with some guys at the Burke Street Pub they ride every Sunday as well. I think we will meet up with them. They have about 15 guys and meet at the Pub at 1200 noon. They have helmet cams and all sorts of stuff. It should be really cool.

Hecks Angel
I will email you with a time and a place that is close to you later this week. Sound good?
John

Oh yeah, the guy I was talking to tonight mentioned 40. He said it was a hell of a road. Maybe we will hit it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, here's the final update. We will be meeting at the Pub at 1:00 pm. We'll shot the shit for a few and roll out at 1:30. Hope to see every one there.
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.