Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see how many, if any other north Dakota riders are out there and where from.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ping

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just trying to find other riders to meet and hang with. Getting tired of riding alone and don't want to just ride with the group who hotdog all the time.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, Bismarck here, it's alittle too cold for too much riding now but as soon as it warms up again in the spring. Also I am looking to get a group of riders together for a trip to "THE GAP" sometime late 2007 or early 2008. Depends on how many we get but would like atleast 1 truck with enclosed trailer to haul bikes and some people could ride there and/or back. Drive down, spend the weekend and come back, looking for something like a 4 day weekend type of trip.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was able to go home this weekend for the first time in a couple of weeks. I dont have my bike here in Fargo so I really wanted to ride. I rode for a little bit but it stated to snow so I thought that was a good sign to park it. The cold isnt so bad but the lack of traction sucks. A trip to the Gap sound like a lot of fun. I love to ride the twisties but I know if I could keep up.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP...just want to bump this thread and see about getting in touch with other ND riders. Prefer around the Bismarck area.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumb for Bismarck area riders or anyone who passes through Bismarck

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are there NO other Bismarck riders or anyone who rides through Bismarck?

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum. What do you ride? Send me a PM and we'll hook up for a ride.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got a 94 ninja 500, but have to take it in to the shop this week because there is something wrong with it. Definately send me a PM, i am getting tired of riding alone also

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not to pull this thread from the dead, but I'm from Bismarck too
Great, alittle late in the season but good start for next year. You stunt over at Cycle Hutt?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts