Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to work this morning and i got stuck behind this PoS rundown corolla. Im riding and all of a sudden i get showered from this womans windshield wiper fluid. I mean ive had a couple drops before but the fluid looked as if it were missing the windshield completely and she held it in for like 30 seconds... WTF! just wonderin if ne one else had this happen to them?

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,423 Posts
It's happened to me a bunch of times. One guy's was pointing back and to the right, and I was sitting to the right of him in the next lane over, and it shot over his windshield, over his car, and right on my chest. And there was gridlock goin' on so I had to split lanes real quick to get out of it. :/ I wiped off the fluid from my jacket and left him a nice handprint on his passenger window.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Happens all the time. Another good reason to have eye protection...

I usually make a point of getting alongside, getting their attention and then making exaggerated "wipe the shield" motions. Half the time the morons don't even realize what they've done.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Originally posted by savageUK
at least your jacket will smell nice!
follow her and piss on her children
Omg, HAHAHA.

Ha.

and yes, that happens to me quite a bit. Always lovely. Refreshing even.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,423 Posts
Originally posted by savageUK
at least your jacket will smell nice!
follow her and piss on her children
lmfao...hahaha

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I follow people like you to your destination, then when you leave your car I let the air out of your tires.
Originally posted by trig
My honda has the nozzles pointed straight up and to the sides.

I squirt people while I sit on stop lights. [^]

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i completely forgot to say..
this thread IS NOTHING like i thought it would be. thinkin something along the lines of golden_______

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
a guy i went to school with had his pointed up and would spray people behind him all the time. it was funny shit back then.

·
Registered
130 Posts
My buddy's jeep nozzle on the back pointed straight back. We would fill it up with coca-cola, orange juice, you name it. That really came in handy when assholes would tailgate him.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
lol, back in the day we would twist the windsheild washer nozzles so the pointed sideways, so they shot perpendictular to the car. Lol we would spray everybody. People walking, cars next to us. It was hilarious!!

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,423 Posts
Originally posted by trig

Haha, sheist dude. You must go on a rampage when it rains then.
A baby-punching rampage? lmao...

When I was in Mexico City a few years back I rode in a taxi cab that was an old school Volkswagen Beatle, and the windshield wipers and windows didn't work (windows were stuck down)...and it was pouring...so the guy was using a rag as a windshield wiper and was leaning half out of the car and wrapping his arm around and wiping the windshield with the rag as he drove down the street. lmao...I have such vivid memories from Mexico City...probably mostly because I was convinced I was going to die almost every day. lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.