Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me go ahead and get this out of the way: I know this will probably be moved to the classifieds section. I tried posting there originally, but it kept saying i had to chose a topic prefix...? I assumed that was either WTB or FS, but it didn't work.

So on to business: I need an OEM rear brake lever / rearset for an 05-06 636. I dropped my baby about two weeks ago and apparently broke the one i had (damn thing just fell off last night). I know some of you guys with the expensive aftermarket rearsets still have your stockers, so hook a brother up! Feels funny as hell riding with no brake lever. May have to have the entire rearset assembly depending on the extent of the damage. Might consider a used set of aftermarkets, but they gotta be the right price (=cheap). If i go that route, I'd prefer Satos or Gilles, but will consider whatever ya got, and the price you're willing to sell for. Thanks, guys...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Same here. Im lookin for the whole rear set on the right side. Does anyone know how much they cost from the dealer? Im gettin for a buddy. He doenst have a computer and I told him I would find him one, but I've had no luck at all, and he wants to drive his bike so bad right now. His crazy ass wife went psycho on his bike after a lil fight. Help a follow rider out with women troubles. Thanks!:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.