Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, you live in Cincy? I'm only about ten minutes away from there. What part do you live in? Wanna ride tommorrow? (Sunday).

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hehe, actually I'm in Hawaii at the moment. I'm moving back to Cincy in approximately 11 days, so I figured I'd just list Cincy as my home. But when I get there, and more importantly when my bike gets there, I'll definitely go for a ride. I'll be moving to Madeira, the Kenwood area. Where u at?

------

"I can't think of anything witty enough..."

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Hey I like that too.

Not to plain, not too busy.

As an idea, you might want to try soem color matched bar ends and I think that would balance the color out on your bike out just perfect.

You change the rear sets?

-Flash

------

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Registered
227 Posts
Actually, I do have some carbon/red bar ends on order and a red windscreen. I think that should do the trick...

------

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok, so since buying my 99 ZX6R that was totally black with no decals whatsoever; I've added some that give the bike a personality of sorts. My question is, too over the top? Please, I welcome all opinions...

/forum/uploads/atotheb/bike7.jpg

------

·
Registered
700 Posts
The bike looks good except for the upper fairing. That K is way to big. Also the flames near the headlight just don't do it for me. That little zx-6r decal on the tail section is tight.

------

Stress is only caused by oneself.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by AtotheB

Hehe, actually I'm in Hawaii at the moment. I'm moving back to Cincy in approximately 11 days, so I figured I'd just list Cincy as my home. But when I get there, and more importantly when my bike gets there, I'll definitely go for a ride. I'll be moving to Madeira, the Kenwood area. Where u at?

------

I'm in Independence, KY which is about five miles south of Covington. Put up a post or something when you get in town to let me know, and we'll hit the twisties.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'll definitely shoot you a post when I'm in Cincy, TommyV. And as far as the giant "K" goes, I'll admit it's a little bigger than I thought it would be but it's actually kind of grown on me. Anyway, thanks for the responses guys...What do you all think if I removed the "K" and just left the "Ninja" decal? Hmmmm...on to Photoshop!

------

·
Registered
690 Posts
I would just get ride of the big "K" but keep in Ninja under it. Otherwise looks good

------

Hell was full...so I came back
Friends don't let friends drive Hondas

·
Registered
700 Posts
Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

I think it looks great other then the big K, it just looks out of place.

------

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11
thank you, someone agrees with me

------

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok, I submit to peer pressure. I removed the big "K"'s mainly because of the reference to K-mart. In all honesty, it does look better. I'm getting my windscreen monday and will post pics...check back if u care, and if u don't I'll just have to cry myself to sleep.

------

·
Registered
700 Posts
dont' cry, just go ride yer bike, everything will feel all better.

------

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
It looks good, man. I am looking forward to seeing the screen and bar ends addition. Also, I think the 'K' looked just fine. It looked nothing like the K-MART 'K' (besides the obvious fact that it is still a 'K').

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks, speedv. But after seeing it without the big "K", I'd have to agree with the majority. I have a red tinted double bubble windscreen arriving monday, and can't wait. I really think I have a sickness,as I'm sure you all have as well, I'm afflicted with the incurable buy-every-damn-accessory-that-is-available virus.

------

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.