Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's been like 2 weeks since i have been on the bike becausae i dropped... battery is dead beacause of a different thing that happened. I'm trying to get it started but all i'm getting is a crazy almost shorting sound from right by the battery. I can't get it to run... Can anyone those me some ideas? I really want to ride today... thanks.

Ian

Not getting the fuel primer noise either.. is the battery just toast?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried to push it, ended up at the bottom of the drive without a running bike, had to push it all the way up with the help of my brother... it sounded like it wanted to run but no dice.

Do you have any idea what the hellish noise is that is coming from the right rear of the battery. I got no fuel injection noise, the horrible noise from by the battery and the gauge flashes when its tried to start.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Theres no moving parts in the battery,Sounds like a relay, poss for the starter which you can hear clicking under the seat. if no injection noise connect a bulb across the battery terminal to see if there is any power (volt meter is best)you want over 10 volts
do you have another 12v battery you can jump start it with
[?]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Buddy also said it was the relay and thats what is sounds like. The battery has been charging for a while, after I shower I'm goin to give it a go and see what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.