Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saved this pic a few months ago and now I really want this integrator, but I've never seen it anywhere....Or if anyone knows what KawiForums member this is??

I thought it might have been Clear Alternatives smoke, but it's too light

Anyone????

·
Registered
470 Posts
looks like they sprayed it with a plastic spray. can be found at hobby shops. a buddy of mine sprayed his tail lights all red with something similar.

either spray or tint would be my guess.

·
Registered
562 Posts
[:Agree]
Has to be regular window tint or spray paint... Smoked lens aren't that dark. I love the look
though... I wish I had that but mine are just clear I'm worried that tinted ones would be to hard to see.

--Anthony
P.S.- This was my 100th post!!!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys...the type of LED's on the board suggest that it's not stock, but aftermarket. I have heard of people using the tint spray for their headlights, so that might be it. I wonder if this guy is still a member?

·
Registered
192 Posts
i bought spray tint from these guys. http://spmotorsports.com/ATCmisc_window_tint.html

used it for tail light tint.....just spray it with a few light coats and wait for it to dry in between each. then wetsand any imperfections.

it also has directions on the bottle!

·
Registered
264 Posts
go to a hobby store and buy black transparent paint. all the honda boys use them ont the tail lights. you might want to find a clear also because they start to peel after a while, and look like shat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.