Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a bigger bike once I sell my 08 250R but I can't seem to decide which one of these three:

In the order I would buy one

-Triumph Daytona 675 SE
-Yamaha R6
-Kawasaki ZX6R

I would like to know which one of these are the most comfortable, fun, exciting, blood rushing and just the best for the money.

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
zx6r
or the 636

r6's arnt that bad i just dont like the front end.

im lookin between a zx6r and an r1 i found a great deal on.
my father keeps naggin me to get the r1

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not really the looks that i'm going for, it's more the overall riding experience. And if I were you I would go with the R1. I can't just because of price.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just remember that none of them is going to feel very comfortable after your experience with the 250R. The 250's riding position is really close to a standard bike and certainly more so than any of the bikes you listed.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
It's not really the looks that i'm going for, it's more the overall riding experience. And if I were you I would go with the R1. I can't just because of price.
would you ride a motorcycle shaped like a giant dildo? that was hot pink?
with streamers?:Laughing rolling:

just sayin i like to be at least ridin a bike that i think is attractive lookin:rolleyes:
and if i were to buy an r1 im not some boy racer whos lookin to break a land speed record so im not to worried about it. i can handle driving slow and causious.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would you ride a motorcycle shaped like a giant dildo? that was hot pink?
with streamers?:Laughing rolling:

just sayin i like to be at least ridin a bike that i think is attractive lookin:rolleyes:
and if i were to buy an r1 im not some boy racer whos lookin to break a land speed record so im not to worried about it. i can handle driving slow and causious.
Ok true. I like the daytona most by the looks. And I'm aware that the 250 will be the most comfortable but I miss the power of a bigger bike.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I saw a parked Daytona 675 Triple and fell in love with the looks, but I have no other experience with it and my interest faltered when I saw the terrible fuel economy. There is a Triumph distribution center in my hometown so I figured that it would probably be easy to find someone that can get me a friends & family discount (or pass on an employee discount ;)) if I ever decided to buy one.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Out of those three, I think I would like a Triumph the best. A lot of people find them uncomfortable though. What about a CBR600? Those are a very nice bike.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Why dont you try all of them, get a test ride. I quite like the new zx6 as it looks more like the zx10 - and for me it being 5mm lower and shorter is a bonus.

You wont know till you try them all.

What may make your mind up is insurance cost, so run a couple of quotes on all of them too.

Good luck !

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
not gunna lie the triumph s.e is pretty damn fine.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Motorcycles.com did the greatest breakdown involving all the bikes you were looking at, and breaking them down including feel, clutch, brakes, and all that stuff. Its called half-liter shootout or whatever, id look at that.

and get the ZX-6R

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
Would you like me to move this thread into the general forum?

You might get more rounded responses from people other than mostly 250 owners (many of which have little experience with other bikes, myself included.)

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Would you like me to move this thread into the general forum?

You might get more rounded responses from people other than mostly 250 owners (many of which have little experience with other bikes, myself included.)
:iamwithstupid:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts