Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To anyone that has a Hyperpro Damper for their '05 Can you please help me out by telling me what the rounded bolt's size is (the one that connects the damper and the arm..the one with the rubber washer attached...look at the pic below)

Please help...I can't find the info on Hyperpro's website and I don't really want to buy a whole new mounting kit just for a bolt and a washer....

·
Registered
262 Posts
Lost that one too! Vibrated out, and by sheer coincidence I was in a cycle gear picking up stuff and bought a bolt out of the "impulse buy rack" that looked right...

It was an 8mm I'll check the package tonight and give you the specs on the threads and bolt length... Or just head to the hardware store and buy 2 or 3 8mm bolts of different lengths... It should be obvious about how long it needs to be just bu inspection of the parts...

Oh, and use blue loctite! :)

Feanor

·
Registered
134 Posts
Mine vibrated out too!!! If you still have the install instructions, its tells you exactly what size bolt you need. I ended going to a specialty hardware store to get a nice SS bolt. Looks almost the same as the original.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
i want to buy one of these dampers but they are on back order from the factory.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Originally posted by slam150
i want to buy one of these dampers but they are on back order from the factory.
buy it from somewhere else... like indysuperbikes.com or something, i got mine pretty quick from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.