Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have been looking and using info on this site for my bike. Now I guess its my turn for help. I got my bike a while back but now I decided to change the sparg plugs but as I opend the air cleaner box, i notice there are 4 red lines connected to this adjustment thing that has FC on it. Iwould like to know what is it for and how to use it. I am afraid if I unplug it to get the reat of it so I can reach for th e plugs I might scre somethig up. Please help, any suggestion is great. I do not know how to post pics please help so that I can place them on here and give a better understanding of my problem.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
if you've got the top off the air box, there are two screws to remove on the inside of the air box, which will let you remove the bottom half of the air box.
You should only need to disconnect the ram air tubes to get the airbox off.

Once you have that off, you should be able to see the plugs in fron of it.
there are 4 black things with wires coming into them.
remove the wires, then remove those black things (they take a bit of work, just twist em side to side and pull)
once they are off, take your spark plug puller that came with the bike out, and go get those plugs, they are down the holes left from removing the black things (which look like long black tubes when you remove them)

Thats my description in non-technical terms :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks CdnNinjaZX6R but I got the manual and I did take the two 10mm bolts off the problem is I can not take the inside of the air box out without taking these 4 plugs out andmessing the adjument screw. I have the pics but do not know how to post them. Here is a link to look at what I am talking about. I also ask them for help too. Just in case.

http://suzuki.bayarearidersforum.co...2492b632d034bc583fc912955d7461&threadid=39547

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks CdnNinjaZX6Rthis might be it. I know it when I open the air box that it was not stock. Again thanks alot for the help. I will read and see what happens and hopfully I can change the spark plugs. I did not get any tools with my bike so is there any place I can get the puller from besides kawasaki dealer they charge an arm and a leg for it.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.