Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the US its 600 for the 02. outside the US you can find the 636 until they came out in 03.

the bike has enough to give....the question is do you have the balls to ask for it? im trying to get more mods to go faster because i feel as if im outgrowing it already. i said FEEL;) however.

as far as service....hmm, i think normal beacuse i try to do some basic stuff already like oil change, coolant flush, brake pads, etc.

seems like you might be ready for a R1 or a zx12r. this bike can take those out in the street twisties in my opinion. much lighter and great handeling.

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
In my opinion the two best bikes are the 2003 ZX636R and the Hayabusa. If you think that you get bored from a 750 then either your not riding it or shifting right or your just a crazy Mo Fo! If your looking for a quick flickable tight bike go with the 6R. If all your looking for is power the odvious choice is the busa. Its alot bigger though and not very flickable. The busa is the fastest production sportbike ever made...period. The ZX6r is the better value though. Best brakes, the power is really at the max that you and the bike can take. Service on these two bikes are moderately priced (unlike ducattis) Also, the 2002 636 is not like the 2003 636 at all. When we first heard word that US was getting a brand new 03 636 model, people were very skeptical and thought it was going to be the 636 that came out over seas. The 2002 was a good bike when it came out overseas but if kawasaki just slapped a new sticker on that one and brought it to the US it would've been a step behind every other 2003 bike out there. 2003 was a great year for bikes. So many advances. Everyone was extremely happy to hear it was a totally revamped 2003 zx6r coming out. Also I am not posative but I think the 2002 zx636r was a 600cc engine just borred out to be 636cc, but i do know the 03 636 is a TRUE 636cc not just borred out. Also I would go with a 600 class bike over a 700-750cc clas bike. The 600 sport bike class is the MOST competative class of motorcycle. Just about every leap and bound for motorcycles was introduced on a 600 class bike. The manufactures put more money into this class than any other. So that gives me a hell of a lot of confidance in my 600class bike.

I like my bike fast... and my women even faster!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are u comparing a hayabusa to a zx6r? never heard that argument before....ever!

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. are all 02`s 636cc or a mix of 600cc`s and 636cc
2. dose this bike (zx6r) have enough ball`s or at the end of summer are you left wanting more power?
3. whats the normal service prices do they seem to cost more, less or even with rival bikes like r6 gsxr600

i have always had standards (a gs500e, nighthawk 750 and a honda saber 700) before and sold them beacuse at the end of the summer i always wanted more power.

thank`s for any help you can provide

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.