Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help. A few months back I got bent over by my local dealership when I bought a new bike. I didn't know they raped me till about a week after. I went back and bitched, and confronted the sales guy. I though I got it resolved, but he was just blowin' more smoke up my ass to get me outta his hair for the time being. I went back AGAIN, and was really pissed this time. There is some really shady (illegal) crap going on at that dealership, and nobody there is willing to help or give me answers. I am looking for a Kawi help phone #, or and e-mail address that isn't to just some Joe guy in customer service. If I can prove (I can) that the dealership is shady, what's going to happen to them? Or will they remove some of the BS $$$ from what I owe? I appreciate all the help!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Care to give a bit more detail as to what has you up in shambles so bad? BTW, if its regarding you owing money on a loan you took out, it'll be a tough battle. You see, once you sign the docs, you'll have a hard time proving anything that won't come back to bite you in the ass... Good luck though. Post more info, maybe someone else has been through a similar situation and can offer some insight...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Only thing I can say is to get a lawyer if you really think they robbed you.
BC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.