Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Need part badly. Please help!

3K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  07zx6rSilverMN 
#1 ·
I Badly NEED A front brake lever for my 07 ZX6. I dont care if its an aftermarket one, original one, or new or used. I just need one now, and cant afford the money Kawi wants for a new one. Does anyone on here have one they can sell me?? I cannot even ride my bike until I get this. Currently I have a short black CRG lever on the clutch side, but I would take ANYTHING that works for the brake until I can gather money needed to match.

thanks guys

#16 ·
A couple peeps needed to replace broken levers, and a couple of us had some stockers on hand that were collecting dust. It's better than throwing them out since they're not worth my time to sell. (I say that like my time is worth a whole lot, but alas...)

#19 ·
ok guys, I'm in a bit of a dilema. ZX6Rob has been VERY helpful to me and has agreed to send me his brake lever so long as I pay the shipping. It is a stock one he use to have on his bike. I agreed to pay shipping and am going to paypal him the money for this shipping.

He lives in SoCal, and I live near Toronto Canada. How much do you guys feel is a fair price for this shipping??? I have ordered many things from the United States and have had them shipped, however nothing from SoCal (wherever that is). All the stuff I have got shipped was from either Florida or in that area.

What do you feel is a fair price for shipping this?? It is a front brake lever that weighs .3 of a lb.

thanks guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.