Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get the best deal on michelin pilot race tires s2's???
or any race tire for that matter. i know there are sites out there that always have deals on them..please sdvise :)

thanx in advance.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Little late, but this might help:

In the U.S., Ron Ayers sells tires on the cheap. I'm not sure if they handle Michelin, though they do handle other race tires.

Kyle Racing Engines sells various tires, with decent prices and rapid shipping. These guys are way, way into customer service: I've called a couple times the past year and someone's always willing to chat. To me that offsets any slight price delta elsewhere. You can bet these guys know the '03 ZX, too.

They just sold me an Ohlins damper in addition to tires, so we'll see how it goes.

I dig Rennsport or Pirelli Supercorsa RS1/RS2 (F/R) combo, personally, though I've only been through one set. They were astounding at a fairly fast pace (did not ride race-pace, however).

-=DRB=-

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for the info. i've been on michelin pilot sports for years so this will be my first set of race tires. i've heard incredible things about the pirelli supercorsa tires. the RS1/RS2 (F/R) combo is what i was looking at as well. i'll look into some of the companies you listed above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.