Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work on bikes all the time, but for some reason my headlights went out and its not the fuse, nor anything with the wires that i could find (close circuit). What was peculiar was that my gauge doesn't show the high beam light anymore when i flick the switch, is this wiring problem, gauge malfunction, or something else? Some help would be greatly appreciated! (and the lights went out when i was just driving to work on a regular street, but my euro turn signals still work fine!) Checked the bulbs too!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pelmeni ochin vkycnaye z maslom! My lights come on with the high switched on, low beam is for euro running lights, but i can't seem to turn the high beams on!

·
Registered
33 Posts
i would check the running light module. every vehicle reacts differently but if the fuses are good, that would be the first thing i would check.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Are good friend yaroslav – vodkazmaslom has past away on September the 30. 2006

Some of u know him some don’t. He has bout something from u, asked questions about his 03 Kawasaki 636 red and black with burberry seats on the this Saturday he hit a Honda element the was making a u turn. Around 6:00 or 7:00pm.

He was my best friend he was a good boyfriend and a good brother.

If any one like to attend the funeral it is going to be on Thursday at Saint Michaels Church on fox chase in Jenkintown every one is welcome
Alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.