Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to remove the passenger foot pegs and brackets to give my rear a real clean look,but the right side bracket is also the support for my can any suggestions on what top do???I have a 03 636.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
wouldn't you rather have a chick on the back of the bike then have - 2 foot pegs. Doesnt seem worth it to me. But to actually answer your question you should just go to the kawasaki website and look at the aftermarket pipe bracket. If its not on there Im not sure what website I saw it on. But im pretty sure that a couple people here bought the wire brackets.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I understand that people want their bikes looking clean, but just how clean a look to you expect to obtain by removing the rear pegs?

Also, no pegs, no passengers. No girls on the back of your bike. Also, what if you went on a group ride and a fellow rider went down. You could not help that person get home if their bike was un-rideable. That's why on a group ride I use rear seat and not the cowl. A solo ride or a sho ride then I use a rear cowl.

Big difference.

So please think twice prior to removing your rear pegs.

-Flash

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.