Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started riding on a ninja 250 in July of last year and when winter time came I put it in storage(Sold it a month ago). By that time I felt I was ready for an upgrade and got a ninja 650. When I test road it, I fell in love with the power, but now that its finally riding season, I think im starting to have buyers remorse. The 250 felt close to a super sport in the handle bars and I actually felt like I was one with the bike, now with the 650 I just feel like I am sitting on the bike and not one with it. I am looking to see what you guys think. I know I can get new handle bars that lower it, but I honestly want clip on bars and I know the stock body cannot handle them. Is there are way to make clip ons work on the bike without completely altering the bike or should I just sell the bike and get a different one? Is there a set of fairings that will fit the bike and allow clip ons to work? If I were to remove all of the fairing and basically make it a street fighter, how hard is it to do?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I started riding on a ninja 250 in July of last year and when winter time came I put it in storage(Sold it a month ago). By that time I felt I was ready for an upgrade and got a ninja 650. When I test road it, I fell in love with the power, but now that its finally riding season, I think im starting to have buyers remorse. The 250 felt close to a super sport in the handle bars and I actually felt like I was one with the bike, now with the 650 I just feel like I am sitting on the bike and not one with it. I am looking to see what you guys think. I know I can get new handle bars that lower it, but I honestly want clip on bars and I know the stock body cannot handle them. Is there are way to make clip ons work on the bike without completely altering the bike or should I just sell the bike and get a different one? Is there a set of fairings that will fit the bike and allow clip ons to work? If I were to remove all of the fairing and basically make it a street fighter, how hard is it to do?
Just go to ninja650shop.com and get you a set of sport bars.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts