Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 634 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my list keeps growing. Need a few more items for my 96 ZX6R trackbike project[:0]
1) Windscreen. Preferably clear but not picky. Doesn't have to be perfect.
2) Front fender. Any color, any condition as long as it's all there and repairable.
Any help always welcomed;):D.
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
i have a stock front fender... the green one.. can be seen pn my bike on pics at photos.yahoo.com/camaroguy72 . I got a fiberglass replacement.. I can get it off next week and get it 2 you.... how far are you from nyc and stuff? I will be in hartford, CT. Maybe we could just meet up? Let me know... its kawasaki green...

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I can do away with my windscreen as well I guess.. I am getting a clear one off casual. If u want a clear one, talk to him. Mine is painted and kinda crappily at that... so yea... u can see it on my photos page also... lemme know... [email protected]

Rob

·
Registered
653 Posts
this is nice we like the only 95ers on ths site
at least we found each other
i got two clear ones
so i guess 955 u can get the other one that camaro doesnt choose
and camaro if he doesnt take the fender i'll take it
and the rest of the parts are the stock rear shock i have an extra and some etc..

casual

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, guy's thanks[8D]. I'm currently bidding on a shield on e-bay but if that doesn't work out, i'm deffo in for a screen. I'll let you know after the auction ends tonight.
As far as the fender goes, colour doesn't matter as it's getting painted anyways. As long as it's all there, cracked or not, just PM me and let me know what you want for it. I'm about 4hrs north from NYC (45mins north of Albany in Glens Falls) but will be at the Javits show on Sat. Maybe we could hook up there.
Let me know:D:).
Cheers, lee S.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
wheres javits? i am from chicago.. moving to the hartford, CT area on friday... i dont mind meeting up... and u can give me whatever u want for it... i dont need it.. so whatever u feel like... doesnt matter.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by camaroguy72
wheres javits? i am from chicago.. moving to the hartford, CT area on friday... i dont mind meeting up... and u can give me whatever u want for it... i dont need it.. so whatever u feel like... doesnt matter.
The Jacob Javits convention center in lower Manhattan. The Cycle World Motorcycle show is there this weekend.I'll be there on Saturday.
Seems I won the shield on ebay so I guess I don't need one of the above ones. Thanks guys.
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
sorry bout the delay on the fender, it will be coming soon... ill email u my addy once i know what it is if u could just send a check for whatever... i dont have paypal now do i wanna bother with it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
camaroguy i called u about 30 min ago and left you a message so take your time relax and just hit me back when u get a chance.
casual

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey, you guys know anyone with a mirror bracket for a 95 that they could sell? There was a brand new one on Ebay that I was bidding on, and I fell asleep before the auction closed and I got outbid[:I]

·
Registered
653 Posts
does your state have inspection if you do you will need it to pass if not then your good. is the bike for street use if so u might want it if its a daily rider if not then lose it..
casual

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
no inspection, but will i get ticketed if i get pulled over without it? I mean I hardly ride where the bike is registered anyways... so i dont think anyone would bug me for no mirrors on an out of state bike??

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The spare mirror mount I have is pretty bent up:( (might be straighten-able, though as it's not cracked), and Casual has first dibs on it if he needs or wants it. BTW, Casual, tag, you're it:D. If he doesnt want it anyone can have it for shipping only.
You could use a bar end mirror if you want that minimalist look. Personally, I think they look shite, though. My other spare street stuff i'm gonna post on here as soon as casual gets done picking through it.
Camaroguy, you rule:D[8D].
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
653 Posts
the mirror mount are you guys talking about the fairing stay ? if so then i want it if this is part of the stcok mirrors i dont need it have fun camaro..
lol i'm it yeah i got the mess i am about to email you both pics of the parts i have lying around i took pics of them yesterday

ok in conclusion camaro i'll talk to you friday and rob i will talk to you prob thurs night or fri since i'm going to send the pics now
:D[8D]

1 - 20 of 634 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.