Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok fellas, I emailed streetracerparts.com for a set of reverse indiglow guages, and unfortunately, they don't make them for my bike......yet. They said that I need ten people to say that they'll buy one, then send them my guages so they can design the artwork and find the best place to run wires. I have a 1996 zx6r, and I think that the model years 95-98 all have the same type of guages.

If any of you guys (please) decide that you want to hook your bike up with sweet ass guages (white-faced during daytime, indiglow at night) let me know by posting here, and when we get ten, I'll buy a junk set of guages off ebay and send them in to be copied. The cost of these guages is right around $75.00 U.S. dollars. Look up the post entitled "Reverse indiglow guages" in this thread to see what they look like. Also, if you don't like the reverse style, they make regular indiglow style.

If you have any questions, post em;)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I've decided not to make you go looking around the forum to see what these puppies look like, so I snatched the pics and put em up on my website. Here they are, but these are for 00-02 Ninjas. Ours will be different, of course, and they go right over your existing guages, meaning you don't have to do a lot of work to get them in. For you mechanically challenged folk, that should be good news.

Ok, here's the REVERSE INDIGLOW

at night

during the day

And here is the REGULAR INDIGLOW

at night

during the day

Pretty sweet, aren't they;)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They already make 'em for 00-02 Ninjas. Unfortunately, that's the only years they make them for so far. The ones that I have pictured are the 00-02 style. The 95-98 style will also have one for the temp guage.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Just got my indiglos ('02) installed, and I give them a big thumbs up. Very sweet.

-Flash

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
LOL Tommy,

See the pic in the other thread? Eat your heart out. LOL JK

-Flash

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.