Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked in the classifieds and nothing so maybe a little help searching. Also I was wondering what kind of performance parts are available for this bike? Just had a hard time finding anything...

·
Registered
532 Posts
well sort of fabrication there are only a few things we can do...airfilter jetting and piping. thats about it. ebay has it all. if you dont trust ebay try ronayers.com kneedraggers.com denniskirk.com and MAWonline.com

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought there was timing advances. Maybe they don't work that well. I was also thinking maybe nitrous. What does jetting really do on a stock bike with no piping?

·
Registered
532 Posts
crisper throttle responce and there are timing advancer a +4 seems to be the most popular and there is also wesco pistons which are bore over 1mm and raise your dp to 637cc. nitrous is a bad idea unless your going to a drag stip

·
Registered
578 Posts
Originally posted by cheetahflyer
crisper throttle responce and there are timing advancer a +4 seems to be the most popular and there is also wesco pistons which are bore over 1mm and raise your dp to 637cc. nitrous is a bad idea unless your going to a drag stip
do you have an idea of what hp gains would be had with the bore and pistons?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
look down a few threads, i posted about the 637 kit, and someone posted info on a 636 kit do it yourself for cheap...
Ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.