Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm a new member and I come from Switzerland. I've a zx6r '03 green lime and I want to change my ugly catalized exhaust :D.
I'm very interested by de Yosh in carbon fiber but I've never seen any pics of it mounted on a 636 '03.
Is anybody have installed it and can give me some pics? I'm interedted in a Akra too.
Thx for everything, sorry for my bad english and congratulation for your exelent web site!
See you [8D]

Green Spirit

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Welcome to the board! Sorry no pic. I have an RS3 Yoshimura carbon can on my '02 if that would help :D.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really no but thx a lot! :D
The RS3 that you have, is that de Race or de Zyclone? Round or oval?

Originally posted by Ken Yellow 02

Welcome to the board! Sorry no pic. I have an RS3 Yoshimura carbon can on my '02 if that would help :D.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And nobody have Akra pics on 636 '03 or know where I can find them??

Originally posted by Green Spirit

Hi,

I'm a new member and I come from Switzerland. I've a zx6r '03 green lime and I want to change my ugly catalized exhaust :D.
I'm very interested by de Yosh in carbon fiber but I've never seen any pics of it mounted on a 636 '03.
Is anybody have installed it and can give me some pics? I'm interedted in a Akra too.
Thx for everything, sorry for my bad english and congratulation for your exelent web site!
See you [8D]

Green Spirit

·
Registered
3,119 Posts

It's cool, anything to help another 6'er. It's an RS3 Race can. I heard the Zyclone is really quiet so I went with the race can. It's got a great throaty sound.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I heard the same thing, the Zyclon is too quiet! The Race is too loud for Geneva maybe 'cause the cops forgive nothing! :D
Well, thx for your help man! I hope somebody can give my the pix that I'm searching for...

It's cool, anything to help another 6'er. It's an RS3 Race can. I heard the Zyclone is really quiet so I went with the race can. It's got a great throaty sound.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That is the truth. I always try to buy what I like as long as it is not too out of hand. The Akrapovic was only a tad more than some of the other slip ons. The other one I was looking at was the Muzzy Carbon fiber but they are on back order and could be months til they are ready. Didn't want to wait so I bought the Akro.

·
Registered
401 Posts
here's mine with a stainless yosh trs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.