Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading a lot about NESBA and was wondering if any of you ride with this organization. They seem to be top notch from waht i've read. I have never done a track day but plan to do a few with NESBA next year when I get another bike. I would like some feedback from someone who has done a track day with NESBA. Thanks

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I know this is a bit late, but I'm doing a track day with NESBA this weekend at Jennings GP in Florida. I'll post up a topic after this to recap the events of the weekend.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry. I'm late, too. I've been riding with NESBA since 2001. I also ride with Team ProMotion and Sportbike Track Time. For a newbie, STT wins hands down. They have the best instruction, and are the cheapest to boot. You get instruction with all three, but I'd rate STT 1st, TPM 2nd, and NESBA 3rd.

I ride in the Advanced Group with all three, so it doesn't much matter to me.

You have to be more proactive with NESBA than with the other organizations; YOU have to find a Control Rider and ask how you're doing.

All three groups are very organized. I join all three so I can get the dates I want; I have a very tight schedule.

Good Luck.

Once you go track you never go back.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
i have been to nesba and sport bike track time i think sport bike track time is the best. Both are nice though. I agree sTT has the best insturctors i was there for my 1st time at the track. NESBA i signed up for begginer again and the pace was way to slow i was getting really mad at the instructors for not letting us go on by them. Should have been in next level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.