Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i know there are tons of squid threads and heres another one.... just a little sighting i had today... so im driving and there is a dude on a white yamaha r6 and he's wearing shorts and a tshirt and we were at a red light and then he takes off and looks behind him to the right side and the left side and then tucks and starts rippin down the street and then hits a red light and stops and then i get to the light and it turns green and again he looks behind him for cops im assuming and then he tucks down again and hauls ass to the next red light. so i get to that red light and im in the lane next to him and he starts to burn out and there is a huge cloud of smoke and then i see the back of his bike swing wide to the right and then he goes flying off and his bike falls to the ground. so i start crackin up and so was the dude in the car next to me. he picks up his bike and hops back on and takes off through the red light. ouch, im sure his ego was hella hurtin. so the light turns green and im able to see around the car thats in front of me and he's waaaaayy down the road. he was probly doing like 120 in a 45. what a fuckin idiot! i almost called the cops on him for shits and giggles.

·
Registered
399 Posts
wow dogg, what a dumb shit.his dumb ass on that bike is one of the reasons our insurance goes up. he probably just bought that bike and all he knows how to do is speed and waste rubber. haha wow!!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Why didn't you call the police. I probably would have.

--David

·
Registered
443 Posts
damn the absolute WORST is when the squids ride around with their helmet on their head like a cap. not with their head actually IN the helmet.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
personally there is a time and place for everything and this guy is a Rock!

On the topic of cops i have called them 2 times while in a car (both times in my vette), on other bikers...
Was just cruising and next thing i know jackasses are doing wheelies in front of me and stoppies, and one of the people on back had a video camera and it seemed they wanted to have me and my Corvette in their little video..If you want to go fuck around with wheelies and shit, do it away from me and my family...
As if they wrecked i would of ran them over or damaged my car for sure and who would pay for the damages, not the dead jack ass that would of have been run over by me...

The other time 2 guys buzzed by me and passed on a double yellow line in a BLIND turn on a coutry road and almost cause oncoming traffic to run off an embankment...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.