Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As this is my first official post, hello to everyone, Glad to be a part of this community both on an off of the road. Just picked up my first official street bike and I am beyond excited to finally fullfill my childhood dreams. Cant get enough of riding, my girlfriend does not approve of my new found love and girlfriend (lime green 07 zx6r - unnamed)

First question i wanted to ask was.... Where can i acquire a sufficient brake/integrated taillight. The bike already has a fender eliminator kit on it with the plate mount close to swing arm and integrated brake taillights placed in between exhaust cover and rear cowl. Those small angled LED's. It looks super clean but not very safe or practical to be used in the community i reside in. Not being racial but there are many terrible drivers who are blatantly blind and thus proving this LED system un practical for my riding.

I have been looking every where on the web to find a proper light but every where i look it seems that they are selling the entire fender eliminator kit.

What i need exactly is a integrated brake taillight, preferably smoked lens, with mounting brackets. It seems im only able to find vendors selling these lights without the mounting bracket. PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ebay...has a bunch just google 07 int tail every motorcycle place has them well most advanced lighting pinebox many others

1 - 2 of 2 Posts