Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new race bike. A 07 6R! I've been racing an 03 all year and while it has served me well, it is slow and the transmission is unbelievably clunky. Nothing like the 07. Silky smooth shifts even from 1st to 2nd. Plus more power and great brakes. I can't wait to race it!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm working on that but this is my first year..... it takes some time to beat riders that have been racing for years! But I'm getting close.....

Saying that, chasing them has taught me SO MUCH! I'm a 1000 times better than I was in Jan of this year. Completely different rider.

·
Registered
487 Posts
congrats on the purchase! i'm still waiting to see if i get mine back from my accident and if i do it's going to that mode. good luck this year!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Just picked up my new race bike. A 07 6R! I've been racing an 03 all year and while it has served me well, it is slow and the transmission is unbelievably clunky. Nothing like the 07. Silky smooth shifts even from 1st to 2nd. Plus more power and great brakes. I can't wait to race it!
so did you buy it like that, or did you do it up yourself?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Good luck and as they say " God Speed":drink40:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.