Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Ive been lurking around here for the last couple months taking in all the good advice. I somewhat recently got an 08 250r ebony. Loving it! Current mods are the Targa elim kit and a HID kit. I have some flush mounts but havent installed them yet, and I'm currently trying to decide on an exhuast (leaning toward the carbon fiber yoshi).

lil more personal, the names Aaron and I live in Corvallis, Oregon. :) gogo OSU:cool:

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
Cool You got the right color.

Don't let those green elitists tell you different. ;)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome. Definitely CF on the exhaust.

And yeah, according to Kurosaki, the black bikes are the stealthiest because they have to resort to violence to win races vs. the greens. Meaning they are slow po.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think its pretty obvious that every other color wishes it was black, I mean seriously you don't see my black bike sporting any green seats, trim, or tires do ya? Its them ebony tires that put all that power to the road ya know :)

Oh ill post pictures soon.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
... you've ridden the slowest of all the colors they make... dare not ride another color 250R and be happy with what you've got. :D
I like that new avatar shot of yours, Kelly, but I may have to sneak over to the island with a rattle can of gloss black Rustoleum if you keep this up! :evil6:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I've been looking at getting a 250 Ninja but I'm afraid of the green ones because I hear they are so fast. Does anyone know how many G's they pull?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
:( why would you want to make my bike slow like yours??? :confused:
Slow? I read somewhere that the top speed increases 1% for every square foot of black you add to a lime green bike. :D

Hey, welcome back, enzo! What are you riding these days, man? Stealing your kid's new Suzuki on a regular basis yet? :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts