Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You asked for it! We are now accepting pre-orders now for our New 2008 250-R Gp Style Exhaust! Go to our new 250-R website at www.250-R.com for more info. The first exhausts will ship out around October 15th and as a special to Kawiforums.com members, in the comments box on the order page, mention you want 5% off and bam $15 off! We will be updating our forum with pics, vids and general product info as it's recieved.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I see the price is 280 right now, what will it go up to after the initial buy?

I'm really interested as I love the look of this style exhaust, but as others have said, I'd like to see pictures of the system on an actual 250 and hear the sounds. The website mentions that it will sound similar to your other exhausts, but I can't see that being entirely true since the 250 is a parallel twin instead of the standard I4, which are two completely different sounds.

Aside from that, I just don't have the money atm for an exhaust, just bought a house lol. But in the future I may be interested, which is why I was wondering what the price may end up being.

·
Powerhungry
38,381 Posts
Advertising is not permitted on Kawiforms except for official site sponsors, even for established members. Sorry, rules have to be consistant for everyone.

If you are interested in becoming a site sponsor, click the "advertise" link in the top right of the forum.
hes now a vendor. i'll reopen this...carry on.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah I'd like to hear a sound clip and see pictures too. It just seems like its gonna be LOUD! but then again the 6r didn't seem that loud.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts