Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the board! Sounds like you used the mototune break-in method? Did the dealer say anything during your first service?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey All, Got my 636 a few weeks ago... have 972 miles and its first service on it already! Absolutely LOVE this bike and LOVE ripping on all the other 6's out there and many of the 750's too! Im in Albuquerque,NM.

·
Registered
31 Posts
sweet bro, silver 636's look awesome...is this your first bike bro? If not how does it compare? I love my 6r, but its my first..love it.

-Tazz

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanx everyone, this is actually my 4th bike but my first sportbike. I had an 01 Harley 1200 Sportster, then an 02 Harley Softail Classic, and a 01 Honda Shadow VLX Deluxe. We bought my wife the bike she had always dreamed about.... a Yellow Ninja 250R... for her first bike a month and a half ago and she hated riding with me being I was on a cruiser so she told me to go get a sportbike and I went the next day and traded the ol honda in for this puppy! I absolutely LOVE the power but hate the fact that its so uncomfortable. Oh well. Its getting better as I get used to it.

The dealer didnt say anything about me being in sooooo fast to get the first service. I bought a service plan luckily and every service I will ever need for the next 3 years is FREE! Cant beat that for 1600 extra buckaroos.

I definately, DEFINATELY need to do away with that retarded fender and ugly a$$ lights hanging off the sides though. I will tear that crap off just as soon as I have the time.

Thanks again everyone!
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.