·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added another to my collection tonight :evil6:

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Hm, i wonder why that header is that color.

Was it overheated??
mine looks identical, & that is one CLEAN ass bike, not too keen on the removal of the decals, kawi did it really subtle w/ these & they actually look good and umm.. wheres the right brake caliper :headscratch:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He he, Its kinda clean. Need to buy a new Ti fender, new tailsection, and new caliper.
Tank has imperfections all over it :/ Maybe need a few other things as well

The price def reflected on that stuff and it also helped that the dude needed the money asap :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right under 3

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Sweet, if you can wait till january time frame i should be able to help you out with a Raw Ti fender as i have a mint 1 i am not using.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Always loved that color on these bikes. Only things i would change appearance wise are maybe put the ZX6R decal on the tail and a carbon fibre lower fairing. Maybe lose the passenger pegs and pick up a rear cowl. All in all awesome pick up man.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet, if you can wait till january time frame i should be able to help you out with a Raw Ti fender as i have a mint 1 i am not using.
I appreciate it JD, I managed to find one on fleabay for $46 shipped.

Now I'm on the hunt for a Ti,black, or unpainted tail section

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I'm gonna steal a caliper off my 636 trackbike and whenever I rebuild the trans on that, I'll have some Nissin's for it, I want some for the 10R too

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts