Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the lines now on my 636. It is so much sleaker. I put on the undertail kit, front flush mounts, and took that reflector off the front forks. The undertail lights and front flush lights are LED and super bright! I used the two Ti bolts that were used to hold in the rear fender and put them where the reflectors were. They are the same exact bolts that are already on the fork, for those who didn't know. Oh, and I took the Ninja stickers off...the rear looks cleaner.

ZXRboi has attached this file: DSC03188a.JPG

·
Registered
331 Posts
no plate? and you drilled the fairing to put the sliders on there...

now paint that hugger! :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
how di d you attach your plate on there? if you could get some close up pics of that it would be great. also how was the install on those front flush mounts?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by NX MX5

no plate? and you drilled the fairing to put the sliders on there...

now paint that hugger!
It might look like I drilled the fairing but i didn't. It went right in the factory supplied opening. Here's a shot of it...
ZXRboi has attached this file: DSC03213a.JPG

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by jayt0625

how di d you attach your plate on there? if you could get some close up pics of that it would be great. also how was the install on those front flush mounts?
Here's a shot of the plate. The underlight kit came with a plate mount...
ZXRboi has attached this file: DSC03210a.JPG

·
Registered
287 Posts
nice look! i almost got the black flushmounts but decided not to. how long have you been stationed at robins? i've got an aunt that works on base there.

btw, did you not want to put the sliders onto the engine mounts? nice camera also!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I definately prefer the black hugger as well. It does the job and yet it's sorta camoflauged there.

As far as base housing goes it is super nice! It seems like a country club resort here and they gave me a 3 bedroom house all to myself. I was going to get a D&D pipe but i have to respect thy neighbor.[:M42]

But it beats living in England. I was there for three years and it probably rained 98% of the time I was there:(. But when the sun is out the country is filled with bike riders everywhere.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh yeah... a few of us went up to Deals Gap a couple of weeks ago. You know the place, 318 turns in 11 miles of mountain roads. Yeah, it was awesome. Couldn't even take it out of 2nd gear. Here are some pics from Deals Gap:

ZXRboi has attached this file: DSC03136a.JPG

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.