Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Akrapovic Evolution Full Exhaust System 07-08 ZX6R
Product code: S-K6EFT5T-ACT
$1200 obo shipped in the USA with insurance and signature required release through UPS Ground
Includes everything to install:
Titanium Header pipes
Titanium Collector & Mid-Pipe
Titanium Canister with Carbon Fiber Cone End Cap & Link pipe
Mounting Flanges and Springs
Carbon Fiber Muffler Clamp
Weighs roughly 12.5 lbs.

This was only taken out of the box to fully assemble the exhaust system and to make sure everything was there and fit on properly. It was never mounted on bike but there are faint/light scratches are on the slip joints where they connect to each other. Some exhaust springs and muffler clamp brackets are not shown but will be included. In picture #4 the rear and lower part of the muffler is provided to show no noise reduction insert or license plate holder is available on this muffler. The price is $1200 obo shipped in the USA with insurance and signature required release using UPS Ground. I know the price seems very expensive but this system retails over $2100 brand new. I believe this will be the cheapest price out there for a new Evolution full exhaust system. If a lower price is found online for a new system that matches the one I am selling; I will gladly best it by lowering my price. Of course this does not include EBay auctions... I only accept PayPal as a form of payment. My loss is definitely your gain, hopefully this exhaust system will find itself a good home and it will be used to the extremes like it was meant for :).
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
bump for one sexy exhaust, would it fit the 13' 636 maybe ???
this is an under tail design, but the 2013 636 has the moto GP style exhaust...

would OP be willing to send muffler + the short bend pipe that connects to the muffler?

im guessing you could rig this up to a 05/06 636

·
Registered
18 Posts
No offence man but I bought my full 07 akra system for $650. Granted it was used but only for a month or two and not one blemish on it. I think you're going to have to come down quite a bit in order to move this.. just my 2 cents

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you for your input but being that this is the full titanium exhaust system i'd rather not take that much of a loss...

·
Registered
107 Posts
No offence man but I bought my full 07 akra system for $650. Granted it was used but only for a month or two and not one blemish on it. I think you're going to have to come down quite a bit in order to move this.. just my 2 cents
No offense, but there is no way in hell yours is a full titanium evolution system. This is actually a pretty decent price for this system. A racer who could actually take advantage of the weight savings the titanium offers would happily scoop this up. Good luck, OP, if I had the money right now I'd consider picking this up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
No offense, but there is no way in hell yours is a full titanium evolution system. This is actually a pretty decent price for this system. A racer who could actually take advantage of the weight savings the titanium offers would happily scoop this up. Good luck, OP, if I had the money right now I'd consider picking this up.
Never said mine was Ti, GLWS

1 - 20 of 31 Posts