Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
28,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
have a pair of Astars GP Pro gloves, size XL in black and white for sale. bought them on ebay from a private seller, but they don't fit quite right so i'm selling them to order a pair in large.

brand new, never been ridden in, only tried on around the house. still in the bag.

$150 shipped

· Registered
715 Posts
Since you bought these off a private seller on ebay how is authenticity guaranteed? I ask because I am always seeing threads about fakes that are failing in a big way in crashes. I am not trying to discredit you or the product just being careful and looking for honest input.

Otherwise these are along the lines of what I am considering.

· Registered
715 Posts
Yeah, I wanted to impart that I don't doubt him. I just want to know for my own reference. I'm planning on hitting the D-Store in Chicago to try on some textile jacket and pants and if I sell most my stuff I'll be looking for better (more protective) gloves than my A* SP1 gloves. I was looking at the Dainese full carbon pros or if I could swing it the full metal race pros. Held Phantoms are another option. Hard to beat the price here so I might still go for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.