Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!
Very excited to write my first post. I have been registered for this site for a while now, just been an inactive mooch :D , but I am very impressed with the knowledge and help provided here.

A little about me, my name is Chris and I go to college in Dallas for Biochemistry. In my senior year, thank God, and I have plans to attend medical school and become an astronaut. I currently ride a 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R, all black as you can probably guess by the name, and I love it. I am new to motorcycles so I don't have too much knowledge to offer, however, I am always eager to share new things that might be helpful to others.

I used to be a part of a Mercedes forum awhile back before I sold my car, very sad day. Once while trying to find out about a common relay issue that literally :weapons10: SLK drivers, I ran into an issue with my fan. After tinkering around for a bit, I found a neat little circuit board full of resistors that, when changed with a soldering gun, fixed all issues with the fan. It was pretty sweet because I posted a video of the whole fix and it helped a lot of people fix their fans for a couple bucks instead the price of a brand new fan! :banana:
My bike did get stolen recently this past sunday and I got it back yesterday thanks to some kids playing in a ditch and calling it in to the police. Pretty much the reason I wanted to activate my account was so I could post some questions about the damage that was done by the thieves. But that's a whooole nother post haha.

So more than likely I'll be a mooch with questions for the bike gods :rock: , but when I find something neat that I think will be useful I'll be sure to share it.

Thanks having me here! Happy riding!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts