Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
DANG[:0], WHERE DO YOU LIVE AT. I GOT MINE FOR 8,000 OUT THE DOOR. I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE AT. LOOK IN THE CLASSIFIEDS PEOPLE JUST GIVE AWAY BIKES SOMETIMES

IF YOU AIN'T RIDIN YOU AIN'T LIVIN

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys

wondered i you could help want to buy a zx6r but dont wanna spend too much.

any ideas of have much i should expect to pay for a decent one

Mikee

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i got my '96 6r for $5500 cdn. i think that was pretty good considering it was in good condition.

give me fuel give me fire give me that which i desire

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Spartan I see your in St. Albert. Do you have many guys you ride with? I'm in Edmonton as well, we should go for a ride sometime and I paid $10,700 CAD for my bike 03 6R.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Yeah that'd be great:). i'm picking my bike up on sat from echo cycle. i have to work on the weekend though but mon is stat holiday so i'm going riding then for the whole day. have to show off my bike to all my friends on sat + sun morning.
Just wondering did you previously have a '98 green kawi?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
cool[8D]
how much riding experience do you have? i'm just getting used to my bike, but i rode dirt for four years and still do.

hey Mikee2k what did you ride before? what type of riding are you gonna do on the road?

·
Registered
239 Posts
i got my 03 636 for $7050 at honda toledo east in ohio. i had to drive 10 hrs to get it and trailor it home, but it was worth it... none of the dealers in my area would come off the retail price, so i took a drive.:)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I think I beat everyone, I bought my 2001 6r with 8K on the odometer for $3700,

The left fairing is scratched, but that can be fixed, no problem, other than that, completely clean, sweet bike, go figure!

Yellow/Blk 2001 ZX-6R
~D&D Slip On
My Daily Ride:
Blk/Blk 2003 Acura CL-S 6M

·
Registered
859 Posts
Got my '02 6r with jacket, gloves, helmet, and cover for $6800 out the door. And if your looking for a brand new 02, the dealer still has a couple left.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.