493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
drumannewman has attached this file: new_seat_003__Medium_.jpg
drumannewman has attached this file: new_seat_010__Medium_.jpg

sorry i couldnt get some of them any bigger and still load them

·
Registered
215 Posts
Looks great. What kind of material did you use to recover the seat? It looks differant but it might just be the design that makes it look that way.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just went to a fabric store and picked out a thick fabric with an intresting design, it was only like 5 bucks for a shitload of material, i actually have my previous brown suede seat cover under it, it was ugly as hell, dont know why i tried it, but im happy with this one, shaving the back of this seat really helped too i dont run into the tank at all anymore.:D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just went to a fabric store and picked out a thick fabric with an intresting design, it was only like 5 bucks for a shitload of material, i actually have my previous brown suede seat cover under it, it was ugly as hell, dont know why i tried it, but im happy with this one, shaving the back of this seat really helped too i dont run into the tank at all anymore.:D

·
Registered
99 Posts
VERY nice job with the seats, but you gotta do something about those signals!!! The wires stickin' out is bad news. Try a small pair of flushmounts. [8D]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.