Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought you would all like to see pics.

this is my 7th bike and im loving it more than the others.

06 had it for 4 days shes got 330 miles on her already, and the wire mod.

what i would like to know is if anyone has installed a disconnect tether for track racing. what you bought, and where you installed it. i pulled the gunnar kill tether off my old bike before i sold it, but i dont know if it will go with the new bike as well as i thought.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the plan is, clear euro fronts, integrated rear, and i think ill buy the forums version of the fender eliminator.

anyone have suggestions on fender elimination, ill be keeping the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i was debating on the muzzy eliminator because i can still use the stock tail light but the fenderkits.com one looks better to me. By the way nice bike mine's the same color bought in may

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by danthony12321
You live in Allentown? I go to school at Kutztown. I'm always looking for new people to ride with. :D
yeah im very close to you, i actually live in macungie. you know where 100 and 78 meet? im right there
down the street from the sunset grille if you've been there

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just eliminated my fender.
pulled the factory plate holder out of the extended fender, removed all factory lower hanging fender.
pulled front and rear seat, and rear plastics, pulled brace, slid ecu out of the way, drilled two holes stock lisence plate bracket size apart, used factory lisence plate bracket bolts and bolted it in and attached plate, even cut and rerouted factory wires for rear light, and ill pickup one of those 3 led ones and attach that later.

all and all im very happy with how simple and easy it was to do, looks great, didnt cost a thing, used all factory bolts and brackets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.