Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Why on earth would you get on a Kawasaki forum and ask us to tell you whether or not your friend should get a Kawasaki or a Suzuki? lol..

Aside from that, can you give more information?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not my question. friends, but besides that, hes unsure witch one to get for a second bike he has a kawi 250 now and wants to upgrade to something bigger (600cc+). I think he should get the ZZR-600

·
Registered
875 Posts
I like the ZZR a lot, its really comfortable to me, and it has plenty of power for any street use. It is def a potential upgrade for me in the future. The seating position is also more comfortable than than either the 6r or the gixxer. Basically its the pre 2003 6r.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Get the Suzuki. Love that bike.

--David

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
Why on earth would you get on a Kawasaki forum and ask us to tell you whether or not your friend should get a Kawasaki or a Suzuki? lol..

Aside from that, can you give more information?
haha, well put, i was kinda wondering the same thing when i first saw the question. but anyway, kawasakis are better bikes IMO.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Personally, I would go with the ZX-6R...cuz thats what I did [?]
Lol...have your friend do some research and sit on them and see whats more comfortable to him, because thats what made me go with the ZX-6R, I liked the positioning on it better, plus I got a killer deal. That was my 10 cents, cuz my 2 cents is always free!
Lata,
D

·
Registered
522 Posts
what is he gonna use this for? if he's gonna just ride around town and not do a bunch of long rides the 636 or gixxer might be right for him. i dont ride alot of long distances, but i do on occasion. i wanted a 636 till i sat on one and realized riding 6 hours at a time just wasnt gonna happen on that thing. i was practically bear hugging the tank. the zzr600 is much more upright and is what ill be switching to.

better to find the bike that fits your needs, than to find the needs that fit your bike.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My 06 ZZR is my first bike, and i absolutely love it. It is a perfect bike all around. The bike has plenty of power and is easy to control.

·
Moderhater
62,415 Posts
I would say either one you get they will both suit your needs just fine, being that your not expeirenced enough to tell the difference both bike are good bikes. If you can find an 06 636 kawi I would get it, I dont know much about the 07 zx6r? its been redesigned and now its no longer 636cc its 599cc's but new technology might be in it and it might be as strong if not stronger than the 06 model.[^]

·
Registered
222 Posts
I went from a Duc749s to a 600RR+636R,The Kawis will kill the Twin 749every which way till sunday!
I loved getting on the power early on the Duc but keep the revs up cornering on the 636 and your gone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.