Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
wow, those look better than my SMX-2's and were $100 cheaper than them as well o_O

Oh, nvm they run around the same price <.<

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got em from the shop. one of my mechanics brought em in. they belonged to his bro. only wore em once i think. sore peter special tho. can't beat it.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

so evidently these are actually offroad boots, but idgaf. ima still rocks em on the street. look good. feel good. better than wal-mart boots for riding.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my squidly days saw massive show abuse. at one time during ubersquid times i rocked flip flops.. didn't really like it tho. started riding too fast in the later years to feel comfortable in anything but at least shoes. lol then just boots.. but my crash last years is proof that even a crash in steel toe boots is going to end up with a broken ankle. again i know these are off road boots but idgaf. they're a ton more stiff and supportive than any other footwear i have. and if i ever reclaim my stolen dirtybike or finish my kx build then they'll see dirt use as intended.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Nice, But boots?? Im thinking more like fancy hightops.LOL

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I am currently wearing a pair of Joe Rocket boots that cost $160 new, cool in the summer but not all that protective for my ankles. I like the Spidi brand boots, but these in the video below are probably just as good for less cash, with a variety of prices, looks and amount of protection:

TCX Boots - TCX Motorcycle Boots - RevZilla

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Another amazing link for us all to ignore. Thanks Jeff.

******, sweet deal on the boots. I still run around in my Timbuhlands, but I'll eventually break down and get some comfy riding boots. I ate shit into a ditch with some steel toe Walmart specials and came out with a sore, mildly sprained ankle...and the steel toe ripped out, so my foot got all muddy. Lol. I was pretty lucky.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hotness.

What kinda ******* wears jeans to the beach???
me. because i damn sure wasn't gonna wear shorts on a bike.. lol

Another amazing link for us all to ignore. Thanks Jeff.

******, sweet deal on the boots. I still run around in my Timbuhlands, but I'll eventually break down and get some comfy riding boots. I ate shit into a ditch with some steel toe Walmart specials and came out with a sore, mildly sprained ankle...and the steel toe ripped out, so my foot got all muddy. Lol. I was pretty lucky.
joo got lucky mang
ya it's nice to have that little extra feeling of protection
the sort that fear sand in their manginas.
:Laughing rolling:

Nice, But boots?? Im thinking more like fancy hightops.LOL
prettymuchya
iz naice.
:D

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I've gotten use to wearing my Cortech racing boots on my bike just about all the time. If I ride to work, I wear my steel toe boots that are my work boots. If I ride to the corner store, I may wear sneakers, but 99% of the time it is my racing boots. They're actually pretty comfortable once you get used to em'

1 - 20 of 25 Posts