Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Im looking into Alpinestars or Sidi. For now its Bates tactical combat boots that are steel toe . My everyday footwear.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have daytona evo sports, they are the catsass. Not familiar with the dainese. Dainese makes the best back protector, the leathers are great so I bet the boots are engineered well.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
id say go with sidi boots. ive got vertebrea 2 airs and love them. i rode to a party last night and spent well over 5 hours walking around in them and they were super comfortable.

·
Registered
447 Posts
i got three boots sidi vertigo,alpinestar smx + and icon super duty 2 ,for work and just posing around i use the icon and for the track i use the sidi and alpinestar ..alpinestar squeeks its like those kids where when they walk it squeek.. sidis nice you dont even have to break it in its real comfy..and icon okay ..

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by ginofultano
id say go with sidi boots. ive got vertebrea 2 airs and love them. i rode to a party last night and spent well over 5 hours walking around in them and they were super comfortable.
you wore your motorcycle boots at a party? hahaha why?

the second im done riding i cant wait to get my gear off. if i hear one more power ranger comment im gonna flip...

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
well, they are almost all black, and i had jeans on, so you really couldnt tell i had them on anyway. i wasnt going to walk around a party in my socks. ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
sup s4 what kind of lube do you use on alpinestar.i think they got a special lube for alpinestar dont realy know?

·
Registered
520 Posts
I just ordered the Alpinestar SMX-Plus boots. As far as squeeks I would bet silicone spray would be the best solution. WD40 is too oily.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.