Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I put on a new chain and sprocket. The chain is a EK 520MVXK and the sprocket is a 44 tooth stealth sprocket.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
looks nice

·
Andre 3000
1,092 Posts
Looks great! What change is that from stock sprocket (forget stock off the top of my head)? Where did you order from? About to get my own.

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great! What change is that from stock sprocket (forget stock off the top of my head)? Where did you order from? About to get my own.
I bought a 44 tooth. The stock sprocket is 43 tooth. I ordered if from Ducati of Omaha. They don't just sell Ducati parts ... they have a HUGE online business as well. See contact information below...

nice man... but it would look a hell of a lot better without that chainguard
Agree it would look better without it ... but I wanna keep it on there for safety reasons.

nice.
how much n where from? I need a new rear meself
I believe it was like $80 or $82. I got it from Ducati of Omaha. They will ship anywhere though. If you call, just ask for Jeremy and tell him that Jeremy with the Monster Energy ZX-6R referred you, he'll hook you up with just about anything. I buy just about all my parts there because their prices are usually better than just about any of the big online stores. Their information is:

Toll-Free: 866-214-6627
Current Store Hours (Central Time):
MON Closed (Staff riding day)
TUES 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WED 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
THU 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
FRI 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
SAT 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
SUN Closed - by appointment available

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Sidenote: Pay the extra $5 to get the lifetime warranty for the sprocket...they will replace it if it wears out

·
Pursebully
38,288 Posts
Looks great...show us a pic of the master link!!!

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i just need a chain :D

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I believe it was like $80 or $82. I got it from Ducati of Omaha. They will ship anywhere though. If you call, just ask for Jeremy and tell him that Jeremy with the Monster Energy ZX-6R referred you, he'll hook you up with just about anything. I buy just about all my parts there because their prices are usually better than just about any of the big online stores.
I find that to be true with almost any dealer nowadays. The local one for me has a great parts department which is run by a guy who is only a few years older than I am. He runs on the track and is a very cool cat. The prices are a wash to almost anywhere online that I have looked. Anymore, I will either buy used or just call him up.

--David

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Now that's just plain sexy

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Looks good man,
still waiting on the damn 45 tooth version to get back in stock, as the black version wanst working for me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts