Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following directions and posting here first...

I'm new here, obviously. I sold my old CBR a couple weeks ago (my first bike) and I've been on craigslist and ebay obsessively since. Yesterday I went into the local dealership to buy tie-downs and by the end of the day had a brand new bike. 2008 zx-6r, brand new, 0 miles... I'm pretty sure it's just been there waiting for me this whole time.

Really wasn't a huge fan of the blue when I saw it in pictures, but it's so gorgeous in person. Absolutely love this bike... it's now got a whoppin' 16 miles! No pics yet except a cell phone pic with my finger in the way... and of course it's raining today, but I'll have an album full soon enough.

Anyway, looking forward to getting and maybe even giving some advice around here!

· Registered
59 Posts
Pics please!
Oh and a few of the new bike as well....;-)

· Registered
28,267 Posts
*bows*

my charm is already sending shock waves to her.. she will soon join us for conversation as she'll find the temptation too hard to resist.
that and the smell of fresh cookies.

· Registered
297 Posts
Those are the best finds! My zx-6r was originally blue, and I've been toying with the idea of reverting back to it. Congratulations, and ride safe!

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my charm is already sending shock waves to her.. she will soon join us for conversation as she'll find the temptation too hard to resist.
that and the smell of fresh cookies.
Mostly the cookies ;)

Those are the best finds!
I can't believe it's been right here this whole time... I never went in there figuring they didn't have anything used. I've been in there several times over the years and probably looked at it each time, too.

Welcome to KF - wear your gear and ride safe!
Always do, and thanks to everyone for the welcomes! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.