Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I had a corbin on my old bike. If you really want the extra confort, then yes, it's worth it. They are by far the most comfortable seat you'll ever sit on. And since im local they custom made it. I rode around for a day then came back and they shaved it to my preference.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
300 dear me my butt would love me if i brought something that expensive for it hehe

·
Registered
550 Posts
I would really like to get one, but I fear it won't match with the factory passenger seat -- and there's no way I'm getting their stank-ass puffed-up passenger seat.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by Rivetgeek
I had a corbin on my old bike. If you really want the extra confort, then yes, it's worth it. They are by far the most comfortable seat you'll ever sit on. And since im local they custom made it. I rode around for a day then came back and they shaved it to my preference.
Hollister is hardly local to you in whittier. I live 20 minutes away from the production facility and I consider that local..

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&tp=1&t...ca&trf=0&lon=-119.715271&lat=35.413677&mag=10

Find it hard to beleive that you drove 350 plus miles each way 2 x's to get this seat fitted. Just as I found it hard to beleive that you have the 2007 ZX6 already.... If you do post of some pics of youa dn your bike outside of a showroom.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BrandonM7
I would really like to get one, but I fear it won't match with the factory passenger seat -- and there's no way I'm getting their stank-ass puffed-up passenger seat.
you can choose the fabric they use to make it with. they have leather that matches the factory material.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I agree,I had a corbin on my r6 and it was like riding on a brick,they say give it time to mold in to your ass.but that would have been like a year.in the mean time my back and ass was killing me..

·
Registered
291 Posts
Originally posted by GingerNinja

Find it hard to beleive that you drove 350 plus miles each way 2 x's to get this seat fitted. Just as I found it hard to beleive that you have the 2007 ZX6 already.... If you do post of some pics of youa dn your bike outside of a showroom.
he did say "on my old bike" - maybe he lived in the bay area when he had that... people are so quick to judge on this site

·
Registered
414 Posts
Bought a Corbin and sold it a month later. It was like sitting in a bucket. Plus I wasn't impressed with the craftmanship. Save your money.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My dad puts corbin on anything he owns with two wheels, I've always heard good about 'em. I'd buy the front seat if I had some pocket change lay'n 'round but I agree with the other guy, that back one looks like sh*t! I'll stick with my solo cowl since my girl has her own bike![:p]

·
Registered
291 Posts
i would like to see the smuggler trunk. 300 for seats [:M73]. just go to your local auto interior shop. ive done 300 plus miles in a day and havent had any problems with the stock seat.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Originally posted by xtremewlr
Corbin ain't all that IMO. I had a Corbin for my last bike and preferred the stock seat. I won't spend $300 for a Corbin for the Kawi when I am very happy with the stock seat on it.
agreed. I had one on my zx6-e and sold it a few days later. I didn't buy my R for touring.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I'm happy with what I've got but I'd like to try that front seat if someone gave it to me or if I had an opportunity to sit on it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.