Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

How does it look?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys i need some honest opinions. i have been wanting to do a custom exhaust set up on my bike for a while now, i got bored and did a lil photoshop on some old pics of my bike. i want to see what everyone thinks. i had a 06gsxr6k with a jardine gp1 and loved the sound but they don't make one for the 05 zx636 so i have been thinking about going through and making one fit if i can. what do you guys think. does it look good or bad?

·
Registered
92 Posts
i m a sucker for undertail exhast man.. so i wont do it.. but looks kinda sick.. if it sounds great.. i say do it...

·
Registered
131 Posts
a dealer around here has one like it.. it looks cheesy..

it looks like they went to pepboys bought one of them slash cut exhaust tips.. took a sawsall to his exhaust... BAM so called custom exhaust..

9ers exhaust looks good!

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
eh to each their own, nothing worse than a raspy ass bike to annoy the crowd for the night, but i guess thats cause i like my bikes quiet, hell even my yosh is too loud for me

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
i remember when i put on my slip on i started the bike without the pipe connected and it sounded pretty much like that. not my cup of tea, a bit too raspy and obnoxious. i like the looks though, especially on 9ers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts