Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just found out bout this exhaust on the MCN Ninja site (uk site), it looks cool and has an easily removeable which means the fully road-silenced can doubles as a full-specification and free-breathing race can, just thought it might interest some of you, check it out,
http://www.phoenixnw.co.uk/news.html
scroll to 3rd one down the page

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thanks for that, I'd missed it. With the police stopping bikes for small plates, dark visors and loud pipes, it's nice to be able to go legal when you need to.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i personally would go for the arata before that new yoshi but the fact that you can change the DB level that easily is very appealing, wonder if you can add a full system down the line if you want?

·
Registered
385 Posts
I've been waiting all year for the black Arata to arrive, but the Yoshi is very tempting, I wonder how much it will cost.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im swapping my k6 gsxr600 for a 06 zx6r nxt week, the black arata was top of my list too but like yourself this yoshi is v.tempting. gona give that phoenix crowd a call on monday to get a price and see if you'll be able upgrade it to a full system

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats pritty expencive, especially when converted to euros!!! how much is the arata goin for? their site is under construction and cant find a u.k site who has the black version

·
Registered
302 Posts
It looks good. But I still think the Yosh has way to long of a pipe. If they shortened it up a bit it would look a lot nicer. It has the same shape as the stock pipe without the width, which I like but still not fussy on the length.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.