Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies!

I'm going to put a down payment on a 2009 Kawasaki ninja 250R hopefully tomorrow, this will be my first bike I'm so excited! .. only part that sucks is I have to wait until April to pick it up and ride. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for a new female rider, also if anyone is in the area and wants to hook up to ride let me know!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi there. Welcome. To get more responses you might want to post in the newbies forum. As for tips take the MSF course and get all the gear. Have fun and practice!;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Tip

My first bike was a brand new Yamaha V-Star 1100. This was a big bike! A lot of people will say that certain bikes are good to start with, but I think that you have to be ready to take your time and learn the bike. If you do any bike can be a good starter. Remember you you just spent a lot of money. I bought my first bike brand new and had to have a buddy ride it home. I started down my street, and after a few days i went around the block. I just took it slow. When i felt comfortable riding it around my neighborhood, i took a motorcycle saftey course. After a a year and a half i got sick of the beast and ended up getting my zx6. I sold the v-star to a kid who blew off my advise and within a mounth he totaled it. I still see the kid at school and he looks the other way every time i see him......dum ass! I think by now you get the point. There are people who think they can ride and those who really can.....take your time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts