Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new helmet from New Enough and was surprised to learn that they will contribute a dollar to the forum (or other group)
at no charge to the customer. See invoice below.
I just thought I'd pass this info along. It's a good way to get gear at a great price and support our forum at the same time! :D

Shopping Cart Contents (nothing is final until you submit your order)
item# item description unit price u/m qty cost adjust quantity here
STS Contribution to -(KawiForums.com) $1.00 ea. 1 $1.00 increase decrease remove

STSDISC Discount to Offset Contribution $-1.00 ea. 1 $-1.00 increase decrease remove

ICMFMH** Icon Mainframe Manic Helmet-(2S)
Size Small
3-5 Days $218.00 ea. 1 $218.00 increase decrease remove

Continue to Shop
Refresh Display
Go to Checkout
Empty your Cart
Order Subtotal: $218.00 Click here to change shipping options.
Texas deliveries subject to $17.96 sales tax.

FedEx Ground [39175] Shipping: $13.75
Grand Total: $231.75

Shipping Times - Standard Terms

Secure Shopping Cart by: Americart®

·
Registered
181 Posts
New Enough rock as it is - this just gives us an excuse to buy all our gear from them. Great prices, and real riders with passion and $1 to the forum...what more do we need?

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Marboro you should have gotten the Z-II for a mere 20 more dollars. Ya I too am very satisified with newenough.com and I recently donated a dollar to KF.com

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Supa Ninja
Marboro you should have gotten the Z-II for a mere 20 more dollars. Ya I too am very satisified with newenough.com and I recently donated a dollar to KF.com
Yeah, but the colors/graphics on the Z-II just didnt do much for me.
Both sets of my leathers are black and my current helmet(HJC) is black. I wanted a helmet that would be noticeable and standout from the crowd.
Thats the ticket!

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Black and grey is my color so i got a statik tc-5, and i couldn't be happier. I recently rode with a guy that has a skulls and i asked him if he liked it. he said it was ok, but he wish he had a shoei. there is a big difference in quaility between the too.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I've been watchin Newenough latley lookin for a pair of gloves but they don't have the Timax's I want, so I'm gonna get them from Tricktape.com - they've always done good by me. But I'm still lookin for a pair of shoes or boots, so hopefully newenough will have a pair I like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.